Monday 9 September 2013

Augmented Reality and teaching kids to Code


In my latest Augmented Reality experiment I have combined two of my passions! Teaching kids to Code and Augmented Reality. I have been introducing my Year 5 students to the language of Code this term and I have been wanting to cater for all my learners. Especially those who need extra consolidation.

Using the Hopscotch App, my students have been creating their own digital games. I thought I would use Aurasma to help consolidate these lessons. Here is the result.


I continue to look for Augmented Reality opportunities in my class to consolidate, differentiate and enhance learning with my students.

AR Rocks!

Paul

4 comments:

  1. Virtual reality has taken huge steps in past two years from 3D and augmented reality to virtual reality glasses.

    Virtual Reality Disney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it is really easy. I like read and understand more and more about augmented reality and his role in education. I read https://itechcraft.com/augmented-reality-learning/ about education for kids, it is really good ideas.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi there I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else AR App Development Company

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ludo King is a board game played between friends, family & kids. Ludo King Clone is available at affordable cost. You can Start your own Ludo game app and earn money.

    ReplyDelete